Stitching at Qasim Weaving
The stitching stage holds extreme significance to ensure that the product takes its shape according to the requirements. In itself a highly specialized field, stitching requires care and precision.
Qasim Weaving's stitching units see cloth automatically spread out and cut through sophisticated machinery. Equipped with the necessary high-speed precision stitching machines, the trained workforce moulds the fabrics into different sizes and shapes for varying requirements across diverse markets.
Lock Stitching Machines
- Single Needles Manual (Juki / Golden Wheel / Shingong / Singer / Brother)
- Single Needles Auto (Juki / Golden Wheel)
- Two Needle Machines (Juki / Golden Wheel / Brother / Gepsew)
- Bartack Machine (Juki / Chinki))
Chain Stitching Machines
- Safety Machines (Juki / Golden Wheel / Pegasus / Brother)
- Blind Stitch Machines (Juki / Treasure / Precious / Tony)
- Chainstitch 12 needle (Kansai / Golden Wheel / Vario-Matic / Siruba)
- Chainstitch 25 needle (Vario-Matic)
- Chainstitch 33 needle (Gepsew)
Metal Detector Machines
- Metal Detector (Aolite / Hashima)